Bovis Appeal for Land East of Ditchling Road
The appeal hearing will commence at 10am
on 14 September 2016, at the Jubilee Christian Centre, Mill Lane, Barcombe, East Sussex, BN8 5TH.
Members of the public are permitted to attend.
Routing of Site Traffic for Cala Homes Development - North Common Road
It has been agreed by East Sussex County Council Highways and Sussex Police that all construction traffic for the Cala site should arrive via Chailey Common and leave through the village (ie along Green Road). Should you have any queries or issues arising from the Cala development, please contact Parish Councillor Michelle van Bochove (on 471443) who is in regular contact with Cala staff.
Wivelsfield News - Your Opinion Survey -
Please follow the link below to complete our Your Opinion survey
Look out for the first edition of a new A5 style Wivelsfield News
arriving through your door during the week commencing 11 April 2016
Please click on the link below to view the
Wivelsfield News online
Wivelsfield Annual Parish Meeting
Thursday 10 March 2016
Wivelsfield Village Hall
An opportunity to chat to local councillors, representatives from Sussex Police, the Village Hall Management Committee and other local groups and to hear and ask questions about local issues
Tea/coffee & bar available 7-8pm
Formal meeting commences at 8pm
New Councillors Wanted
- A British, Commonwealth, Irish or European Union citizen
- At least 18 years old
- Either on the list of electors for the Parish, or during the whole of the previous twelve months have:
- Occupied land in the Parish as an owner or tenant
- Had a principal place of work in the Parish
- Resided in, or within three miles of the Parish
Casual Vacancy Notice
- A vacancy has occurred in the Ward for a member to serve on the WIVELSFIELD PARISH COUNCIL for the period expiring May 2019.
- If TEN LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTORS for the Ward of the Parish of Wivelsfield give notice in writing on or before the 3rd August 2015 to : THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE, LEWES DISTRICT COUNCIL, Southover House, Southover Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1AB, that they wish an election to be held to fill the vacancy then a by-election will be held.fake rolex watches
- If notice is not given and received as mentioned in (2) above the Wivelsfield Parish Council will proceed to fill the before-mentioned vacancy by CO-OPTION at its meeting to be held on Monday the 7th day of September 2015.
E Gander Parish Clerk
Carriageway Patching - Green Road - 19-21 March 2014
Wivelsfield Annual Parish Meeting - Thursday 13 March 2014
30mph Speed Limit Consultation
The ESCC 30mph speed limit consultation period has now ended. The Parish Council hopes to hear the results in the coming weeks.
Greenhill Way Development
The Greenhill Way planning application was refused permission for planning by Lewes District Council. The application has now gone to appeal which will be considered at a hearing in December 2013.
|Highways Meeting Notes 27th March 2013||2013-04-04|
|Highways Meeting Notes 15th May 2013||2013-05-29|
|Wivelsfield News No. 32 - June 2013||2013-06-25|